The external recruitment process includes the following stages:
- Selection of applications – at this stage recruitment specialists analyze all submitted job applications in terms of requirements set forth in the job offer.
- Knowledge and skills test –candidates selected in the selection process, whose professional profile matches the job description, are invited to take the test. The type of the test depends on the type of skills required for a given job position.
Most common tests include:
- knowledge tests,
- work samples,
- foreign language command tests,
- analytical and logical thinking tests,
- problem solving tests.
- Job interview – if the results of the test are positive, the candidate is invited to a job interview. During the interview we focus primarily on professional situations where candidates had to use the knowledge and skills required for the position offered.
At this stage of recruitment we also verify the candidate’s soft skills required for the offered job. The assessment is often supported by surveys, competence tests and analyzes of work behavior. The job interview also offers an opportunity to get to know each other. During job interview, the candidate can ask about anything they would like to know and clarify any doubts concerning their future work in PGNiG.
- Interview with the manager – persons qualified for this stage have an interview with the manager of the unit seeking an employee. The interview ends with the final decision on employing a particular candidate.
- End of recruitment – all persons qualified for the second and subsequent stages of the recruitment process receive feedback on the results.